10 de jun. de 2010

Great News!!!

I have great news.
I lose one kilo and a half. I'm really happy whit this.
It means that I'll can use my old jeans, and many clothes that I have.
And, I decided to go to a doctor because usually I'm really anxious I sometimes I feel that I have to eat a candy or something that's not good for who want to lose weight.
Now, I'm doing some medical examinations to see if everything is ok, and then she (my doctor) will prescribe me something if she think that I need.
The best thing about it is that I'll buy some beautiful and new clothes, jeans, shirts, skirts, etc, and my boyfriend will like it too, because I'll be more happy and with a beautiful body. Now, I just have to pay attention to not make wrong things.
Oh, maybe tomorrow I'll start getting exercises, too.
See you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário